Name:
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

I live in Amsterdam and just finished my masters degree in comparative literature. I love reading (figures) and knitting which I have been doing for over two years. This blog will be about my knitting and about me.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Baudelaire



Originally uploaded by queenfilo.
I swatched for the bag yesterday and I figured knitting in the round and sewing the bottom would be the smartest (and easiest). Since my hands were still hurting from swatching the yarn for the bag I've started something new.
In honour of the movie I watched tonight (second time) ,Lemony Snickets about the Baudelaire orphans, I've started Baudelaire the sock pattern from the latest Knitty . I am actually not a really experienced sock knitter. But the nice pattern, interesting new technique (toe up) and having bought some really pink sock yarn last week lead me to believe that it's destiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home