Name:
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

I live in Amsterdam and just finished my masters degree in comparative literature. I love reading (figures) and knitting which I have been doing for over two years. This blog will be about my knitting and about me.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cat and Scarf



Originally uploaded by queenfilo.
I finally finished the scarf I for my boyfriend's mother. I've been working on this for a long time. The pattern is Misty Garden by Jo Sharp from Scarf Style. I used two strands of Kid Silk Haze held together. One a solid colour the other, Kid Silk Spray, is slightly variegated. Therefore the scarf has subtle colour differences. It turned out real nice. She's blocking now and I hope she's dry by tomorrow so I can gift her.
Lola was slightly disturbed by the wet mohair scarf and was not willing to pose with it properly (probably because it wasn't for her)

2 Comments:

Blogger teabird17 said...

What a lovely scarf!
Welcome to Knit the Classics -

11:25 AM  
Blogger Wilke rules! said...

What a lovely cat!
When are you going to knit something for HER?

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home