Name:
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands

I live in Amsterdam and just finished my masters degree in comparative literature. I love reading (figures) and knitting which I have been doing for over two years. This blog will be about my knitting and about me.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

First Post

I used to have a different blog called 'adventures in knitting' on which I posted a whopping five times.
Time to start afresh or anew or whatever you may call it. I now have a good computer, an acceptable camera (well not really, but it takes pictures) and have been knitting a lot. Today (or tomorrow depending on how quickly I finish my final paper for my masters degree) I am going to swatch for a bag. I've wanted a knitted bag for a long time, I have been looking for patterns but haven't found any nice ones. I will attempt to design one myself, more on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home